BEFORE YOU BOOK
We are so excited to reopen our doors, with the lifting of government restrictions, and we cannot wait for you to dine with us. You can rest assured that we are doing all we can to adhere to government guidelines for hospitality venues, and we would like all of our guests to be aware of some important changes we have put in place. Before making your booking, please consider the following list of necessary changes we have put in place to keep our guests and staff safe:
- The name and telephone number of each patron and visitor to our venue is being collected for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case at our venue. We would really appreciate it if you included the first name and phone number of each of the guests attending in the notes of the booking or by email to email@example.com
- All staff have reviewed the guidelines and completed the Victorian Government online COVID-19 training.
- Please be aware that all bookings are for outdoor seating and, although we will do all that we can to keep you comfortable, we can't account for bad weather conditions.
- Maximum limit of 10 guests per table.
- Seating times vary in duration depending on peak times.
- Card payments are preferred.
- All guests and staff will be expected to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Guests will be encouraged to remain seated at their table unless using the bathroom.
- Any person feeling unwell should not attend the venue.
- While we get back on our feet, meal deals and happy hour will be put on hold. We thank you in advance for understanding.