We are now open for bookings!
Due to COVID-19 we are having to change the way we do things quite a bit. We first want to make it clear that the health and safety of our patrons, our regulars, our mates is top priority.
The regulations that have been put in place by the government mean that Freddie’s is going to have to operate like it never has before. When booking a table with us there is a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Each patron is required to order a meal before being served alcoholic beverages
- There will be a 2 hour time limit on each reservation
- Guests are encouraged to remain seated unless using the bathroom, we will be providing table service
- We will need to collect the first name and telephone number from each and every patron who enters the venue in order to allow for quick contact in the case of a COVID-19 outbreak associated with the pub
- All staff have reviewed the guidelines and completed the Victorian Government COVID-19 online training
- Only 6 people may sit at one table, so if your party is bigger than that you will have to sit separately
- No more happy hour or meal deals for a while, sorry guys
If you would like a make a booking please send an email with you name, telephone number, party size and what time and date you would like to book for to email@example.com
Booking times are 5pm or 8pm during the week and 1pm, 3pm, 6pm and 8.30pm on weekends.